NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

@FixItDad Personally.. i think u have made a good.. presumably...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. jj2
    1,735 Posts.
    @FixItDad
    Personally.. i think u have made a good.. presumably educated.. play on NIU- and i think it's the right one.. at the right time..!!!

As long as TL can finally start putting some runs on the board... NIU should in all theory -have but one way to go... UP..!

It wont have a 72% holding in TNT Mines.. but that is the price we all pay for the stuff-ups.. bad calls.. mis-adventure.. bad luck and learning curve -working, exploring.. mining and development in PNG...

I don't know where u first started buying.. but at least u have halved that cost and brought ur average within sight.

As long as nothing else goes wrong.. ie. Some sort of global 2017/18 crises -and the Tin float is well received- primarily to repay NIU our almost $1m -alongside with our significantly increased production in Au and Ag.. there is/should be a sense of optimism about that we can all make a few dollars on our investment of the last couple years..

If you've been here since 10c.. you will have to wait a little longer.. or do what @FixItDad or @specgoldbug or i did.. and that was buy a shiitload more at lower levels... -not advice- just saying..

Hope u get ur rewards.. fortune should favor the brave..!!

Bring on the news flow TL.. and don't miss another step -we can't afford it..
    Last edited by jj2: 29/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.