ALK 2.83% 51.5¢ alkane resources limited

Cheers for your thoughts @Antipater_100Nice to hear there is at...

1. 11,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6174
    Cheers for your thoughts @Antipater_100
    Nice to hear there is at least the potential for a small increase in the MRE at Boda, though it seems like it will be immaterial in the near term.
    A shame there are not more active explorer's nearby, as any discovery would enhance the value of Boda if shallow, even if not owned by ALK initially.
    I can def see your frustration in regards to why ALK has not been more lazy focused on 'value adding' to Boda with nearby exploration targets (though of course, inherently higher risk versus more holes into Boda/Kai).

Here's hoping ALK do get a lot close to having a silver bullet as it would have the potentially to multiply the value of ALK for shareholders. While some might be a little disappointed they did not have more 'instant' success, I am just pleased they are slowly re-building their knowledge base to enhance/increase the chances for future drilling.

Regarding Tommie, I hope your two points are correct.

Slightly off topic, but my pondering the other day led me to the conclusion that... a 5 year plan implies.... no open pits (no highway realignment etc etc). Because.... the open pits access a huge amount of ounces.. more than 5 years worth. Perhaps I am way off and I suppose we will know soon enough.

As for the share price moves over the past few weeks/months.... ALK needs to start delivering tangible outcomes...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.83%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $754.0K 1.443M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 82001 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 58308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.