ALK 5.26% 54.0¢ alkane resources limited

good report overall. no surprises and as per expectation. bit of...

1. 7,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1445
    good report overall. no surprises and as per expectation. bit of bad luck 159 deviated from the path but still good learning.

As expected Murga and Konigin are not written off but now have lower priority. As I said before there are very early days and only massive luck can produce results with the first drilling campaign. These will probably not be drilled for long time now.

CIC is very interesting as it has produced some very confusing results in the past and I can't wait to see where and in what direction they plan to drill next. Historical holes show mix of very strong and very weak results. The ANT survey may help identify better drilling targets but this project is better chance than Konigin and Murga as ALK has few deep holes there and better and now better understanding what controls the mineralisation in the region.

Results from around 094 are really good in terms of pointing there is more high grade material at depth but not good enough to warrant further drilling. 159 still produced very good grades considering it deviated from the original path.
    158 marked the boundary to the north and I'd say 108/09 marks the southern boundary of this zone.

The ANT survey is very good and will be useful at the NMPP as now ALK has lot of drill data they can superimpose over the survey prints and clearly show how the survey responds over areas with higher grades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
-0.030(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $325.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 55.0¢ 52.0¢ $540.1K 1.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 50107 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.