ALK 2.83% 51.5¢ alkane resources limited

"Finally, any thoughts on Boda 4 etc... and who might own the...

1. 7,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    "Finally, any thoughts on Boda 4 etc... and who might own the tenements to the south and have they seen any drilling by other entities?" - Boda4 was bought by ALK from IPT for a song or around $120k. It was opportunistic buy and even if ALK does not find anything there it was worth the price. Hence why I fume about Wongarbon that AQX left to expire and KCC picked it for free.
    Boda4 may deliver or may not - ALK will test it soon and we will see. The rock chip from the outcropping breccia shows very good grades Cu, Ag and Au but this is rock-chip that has been exposed to lot of elements that could have impacted the grades. Nevertheless it is good sign.

Also to add - the impact of Boda results will be that any potential JV partner know there is more at depth. They can drill at depth at much lower cost once they start mining the Open Pits and reach around 300m of depth or perhaps dig exploration/production drive.

more to come for rest of your questions...

all my own views - I know this is boring but too many want to have their "I got you" moments while claiming not to read or pay attention to my posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.83%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $754.0K 1.443M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 82001 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 58308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.