ALK 0.00% 48.5¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: NMPP Regional Exploration Update, page-71

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1447
    the Crux interview was paid by ALK. considering that, Crux did ask decent questions and was still many times more valuable than the marketing gigs with Proactive.
    Crux guy tried to steer Nic into articulating his strategy and Nic kept finding ways to entangle himself.

Nic did ok job when he explained how ALK did deliver a form of dividend when they spun ASM and I thought Nic will be able to expand on that but he stopped short. He should have go into NMPP and explain this project has similar potential and even though ALK are not exactly looking to spun it (which is something I agree with ALK) there is potential for JV where ALK can hold minority stake and enjoy long term profit sharing.

If the interview was not paid by ALK then the Crux guy would have asked some more serious questions like why not making bigger effort to make another discovery at NMPP, when will ALK drill the follow up holes at Driell, why ALK are not making bigger effort to buy more exploration ground and develop decent exploration pipeline and/or sign couple of JVs with explorers with decent early-stage projects.

I think the interview was done before CAI went into administration but was released just now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $292.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $416.9K 856.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 133895 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.