ALK 0.99% 50.0¢ alkane resources limited

"I understand that Boda style deposits are deep, but... is there...

1. 7,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    "I understand that Boda style deposits are deep, but... is there other cost effective ways to further hone in on targets?
    Or are ANT survey's and the like the best way forward (followed by deep RC/DD holes)."

There is no silver bullet when it comes to exploration and ALK uses combination of few geophysical surveys that complement each-other. ANT is one of those that makes sense to add but again there is no guarantee to lead to success.

AC is very important step of this process - where applicable. For very deep targets that are under cover AC will not be used as such drilling will not be able to test basement rocks. But where AC can be deployed it is most affordable approach to provide further evidence if it is worth paying for RC and DD holes. AC also helps to home in on the best target.

Regarding Tomie - Nic always says they constantly drill there (from memory) but as you, I am also wondering where are the results. Two possible scenarios:
    1. ALK is not finding much - unlikely but possible.
    2. ALK will release decent results from Tomie in their 5y plan - my view that is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $301.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 48.0¢ $944.9K 1.900M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 134206 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.