NNG 0.00% 2.0¢ nexion group ltd

While I think it's positive that NNG is getting some exposure,...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    While I think it's positive that NNG is getting some exposure, and this 'Kneppy' character does highlight how cheap the Company is being on a market cap of around $2.6m (there are probably ASX-listed shells trading on higher valuations than this, let alone a tech group that appears to be pivoting into profitability), I do question the depth of his understanding of the business and its recent history.

He focuses on the flattening cash receipts over recent quarters but fails to highlight how this has likely been a deliberate choice of the new management to eliminate non-profitable contracts. New management understands there is no point in taking on revenue (which usually results in cash receipts) if it costs you proportionately more to service those transactions. Gone are the days when a tech company gets rewarded for showing QoQ revenue growth but with a corresponding increase in negative cashflows.

NNG changed tack last year and chose to only pursue revenue that added to the bottom line, therefore we have witnessed a flattening in revenue but a much greater reduction in costs - this is a very good thing and in fact, critical for NNG given the available cash. Which is another thing Kneppy should be aware of - the loan facility is not available for just working capital, my understanding is that it is quarantined (if it is still even current) for the purpose of acquisitions. I think if NNG management has any sense, this is something that will not be entertained until far more consecutive quarters of positive cashflow has been clearly demonstrated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NNG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.