PWN 10.0% 1.1¢ parkway corporate limited

Ann: NNTT Determination Expedited Procedure Applies to KLPP ELs, page-27

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Agreed, I have made similar comments on another stock - I don't buy in for the short term (at least not deliberately). If something starts to come concern me, more so than is reflected in the share price, then I will bail early, otherwise happy to watch and wait, regardless of short term share price volatility.

An example were two different stocks I was holding (and then watching), they were pointing to COVID and the need to use capacity to turn cash flow positive. However, then they started talking about increasing capacity and ways they could do this so the operating costs were less (on additional capacity), or that the next (capital intensive) production method/facility would bring about cash flow positive. It was at that point I determined that the gross margins were unlikely to build a sustainable business and their apparent discount (in valuation terms) was warranted (and then some IMO), so I sold.

I am not at that point yet, I can see a story unfolding here that still makes sense to me, yes different to the original plan but still smart business decisions (IMO).

All IMO and GLTAH, please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.