NEU 2.50% $15.59 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

this is the first step of a long journey of 2591. The patent is...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    this is the first step of a long journey of 2591. The patent is owned by Neuren and shared as inventors between Glass, Bickerdicke, Snape and the De Cogram itself. the patent is the one that I mentioned a few weeks ago is that it is currently awaiting completion and concession compared to the same issued on November 30, 2015; (http://www.neurenpharma.com/irm/PDF/1553_0/GrantofcompositionpatentinEuropeforNeuren39sNNZ2591) At the time it was referred to Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy and cognitive impairment. An international application is pending coverage for treating autism spectrum disorders and neurodevelopmental disorders.over the years, other rare syndromes have been added, including PMS.My consideration is that Neuren has to open a trial for 2591 and then extend the studies to another as per patent, with a more ambitious aim Parkinson and multiple sclerosis.concretely, this is what Neuren can and wants to do alone with its own finances, obtaining however a great advantage for 2591, that is the designation of an orphan drug.by virtue of what has emerged today, I continue to claim that everything is part of a project that has distant origins and that is constantly being perfected to reach first and foremost the most ambitious final result. in essence you go step by step with your own possibilities trying to maximize the value of intellectual property.it is evident that the extension to more ambitious experiments is something for large biotech, so the task of Neuren can not be confined to the start of a basic trial that will have to provide tangible elements to another.for the price per share the company will be busy by the end of May.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.59
Change
0.380(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.992B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.51 $15.82 $15.46 $11.26M 722.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 696 $15.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.67 6942 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.