NEU 1.99% $13.79 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

for those who want to add reflections and insights to the...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265

for those who want to add reflections and insights to the previous post, I try to explain the meaning of the sequence of the various links.what emerges is that the fundamental figure of the project 2591 is Dr. Cogram who is one of the four patent holders. my last observations on this patent indicate that on February 15th the PMD application was included in the US version, while in Europe it has already been covered for some time; this is the signal that the PMD study will be realized in order to give the project 2591 value and importance.another "interesting" aspect is that the company GeN.DDi Limited, mentioned in the February 18 announcement as an international research organization, belongs to Cogram, which is its sole administrator and member; is a company based in London and with a capital of 5 thousand dollars; It is clear that it can not be the company that conducted the studies on 2591 on PMD as per the relative Neuren statement, so it acts as a filter for a much more structured organization whose identity can not be revealed. that's when the track leads to Fraunhofer, a German organization with a branch in Chile where the Cogram is responsible for the biomedical division. this is largely sufficient to determine that preclinical studies have been conducted in Latin America under the support of the Germans who work for commission. it is necessary to deepen to try to understand who is important behind everything.the links from the previous post document everything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.79
Change
-0.280(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $1.762B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.73 $13.88 $13.40 $9.796M 714.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1588 $13.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.84 1625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.