Ann: NOA for Lynas LampsUp WA $36M contract , page-16

1. 183 Posts.
    re: Ann: FGE: NOA for Lynas LampsUp WA $36M c... To NightStalker/Bazzi - two of my favorite posters. Regarding SAG - seeing you both brought them up. They may not have posted conspiracy theories on this thread but IMO they ended up doing untold damage to the LYC battle with the media and all the other groups trying to "bag" Lynas.

The SAG as a shareholder group performed admirably IMO during the Crown fiasco. Had one clear argument, one clear goal (stop the sell-off) and clearly managed to be part of the pressure on those who can change such decisions (institutional shareholders, etc).

From there on they "lost" me completely. At such a crucial time for all shareholders (the lead up to the POL for what was seen as a controversial plant in Malaysia) they proceeded to create a real impression that the people in charge were "dodgy" and that the CEO was "suss". Over 500,000 comments on blogs, papers, articles, commentaries referred to them! Nearly all the SAG story unnecessarily became the source of much grief for NC and Lynas - particularly in Malaysia.

There may be a time in the future to address the joint CEO/Chairman role - but I can tell you - the timing of their attack in the run up to the AGM would have been the worst time for shareholders. Trying to undermine your own company makes no sense to me. The last few months have thrown up an enormous set of challenges for the leadership team (political, environmental, financial crises, engineering and chemical). Undermining the company in the lead up and during the AGM seemed to me to be the most incredible exhibition of ignorance and downright stupidity I have come across for some time. I really hope they shut up until we get the POL approval and start producing revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.