TER 0.00% 20.5¢ terracom limited

Hi Sloth Just trying to work out where you stand and your...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Sloth
    Just trying to work out where you stand and your logic...
    On 4 Sep, with buy/held sentiment, you said (in your first ever HC post) :
    "Media is picking up slowly. Hopefully (well at least I hope) we will see pull back so I can top up some more in the 50s."
    On 7 Sep, with buy/held sentiment, you said:
    "Good to hear. My calculation based on conservative projected sales for this quarter came out at 67-75c. Less conservative 84-94c if they hit their production. Dealing with debt and updates on some of the other projects will of course shift these."
    Now, today, with buy/held sentiment, you're predicting 30c.
    I guess if you make enough predictions (up and down) one of them will eventually be right...is that your theory??
    So that we can determine whether to take you seriously, I have a few questions:
    - Are you a TER troll (your first post and subsequent 8 out of the next 10 of your posts on this stock suggests that you are)?
    - Are you undermining the price to get in lower (still wanting "low 50s" perhaps)?
    - You are predicting coal prices to turn to validate a 30c SP however in another one of your many posts you say "I wont be surprised if governments are still talking about winding down coal power generation in 2030"...So, are you saying coal prices could "turn" anytime between a year (2019) and 2030?
    - Why the heck would you hold shares if you truly think it will drop 50% in a year?

Have a good weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $166.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.8¢ 20.5¢ $71.94K 350.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1261730 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 511794 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.