NHE 2.60% 7.9¢ noble helium limited

Some rotation in roles to optimize the way forward. I like the...

1. 6,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1186
    Some rotation in roles to optimize the way forward. I like the management team, highly experienced, have delivered on everything so far, have skin in the game and no reason to doubt their abundant confidence.
    Going forward it seems in the very short term, the next step is to do a very low cost drill into the gas cap located only 85 metres down, Take hardly anytime to drill that and would be ultra cheap. The drill rig has been kept on site. That will provide us with flow rates. Assuming what we expect, that should kick the share price along very nicely. The question then is what happens with the flowing gas. If all we want initially is to get a flow rate then presumably the gas is simply flared off while testing, They may however decide to pre-install a small pilot plant for helium recovery which will extend the time ,somewhat. Or they may simply just establish flow rates first , and install the pilot plant afterwards, if so, they could drop the news any time now as to when the drilling will commence allowing for installing the ancillary flow equipment at surface and blow out preventer. They hinted/stated this equipment will be sourced locally so likely no delays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $36.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $20.18K 260.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 110963 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 80140 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 246922
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
NHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.