ARU 3.13% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

"CXO current mine life 12 years. No current offtakes. $4bn"C'mon...

1. 1,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398

"CXO current mine life 12 years. No current offtakes. $4bn"

C'mon tin shed.... a little research will answer your questions.

It seems very common for inter-company jealousy to result in a "How the hell can XYZ be worth
    so much compared to our ZYX???" There are usually (but not always) good reasons. Without trying
    to cross-promote (I am a holder of BOTH companies) but simply to add some information and to
    then correct an incorrect assertion, firstly the current CXO mine life is within a short period of being
    close to doubled due to deep drilling beneath several of their larger pegmatites (BP33 and Carlton)
    discovering substantial expansion of them and still open in all directions. There are also a large
    number of un-included pegs currently being drilled but yet to be assayed.

Secondly CXO have had TWO substantial offtakes on board for several years - Yahua and Ganfeng
    - both massively important and influential Chinese refiners of battery grade lithium to the world. Both,
    are for 75,000 tons of spodumene for the next 4 years each. There are several other huge plusses I
    won't go into on a non-CXO thread, however I suggest you double-check the true background to the
    lithium juggernaut which has justifiably 40-bagged for me already.

It's also allowed me to grab a nice chunk of ARU in the past year and I look forward to joining the rest
    of you longer-termers on what should be a great ride over the next few years into production.

Good luck to each and every one of you (us).

Bill

Last edited by The Wild Man: 14/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $395.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.8¢ $496.5K 3.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 942705 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1299285 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.