EXR 0.00% 14.0¢ elixir energy limited

Ann: Nomgon 2 Update, page-192

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2456
    Seriously @Byron, @lawrence1967 repeatedly said in the lead up that he hoped the share price rise would slow down to make it more sustainable. My post on the day of the announcement was to reiterate a post from early July when I said results similar to the Nomgon I drill would hopefully send the SP to between 8 and 10 cents. Simply, that rise happened ahead of, and in anticipation of the announcement which had been well telegraphed.

The 5 February announcement realised over a 100% profit. The buying leading up to the announcement was in anticipation of same, and followed a dump into it. The funny part is that all the smarty traders had the same idea.

People bought on no news, then sold on great news. Remember that. This was great news that exponentially derisked the company.

We have further news flow coming up, and hopefully the traders have left the room. This flow should see a steady and sustainable rise in share price as the risk further dissipates.

Look at the charts for the last twelve months - the SP will have a lot of volatility. Ask yourself why your are invested here and what your goal is? My goal is to make many multiples of my original share price, not pips.

One thing about Lawrie, he is here through the ups and the downs, and he disappears at times. If EXR is not for you, sell (there's some ramping for you). You'll be selling a company which is much better shape than it was a month ago, with much better prospects because of a temporary set back in SP. Matter for yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $188.1K 1.341M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98789 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 382645 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.