EXR 3.03% 16.0¢ elixir energy limited

Ann: Nomgon CBM Project Flows - Gas & Water to Surface, page-120

1. 3,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    Well. Seeing as though you are singling me out to somehow provide you with a path forward in the event of Nomgon failure... Ive already said that Nomgon production is the most important thing Elixir Energy will have ever done. Its incredibly important for the survival of the company and the SP overall. Maybe that is why they have taken a long time to design and plan it? Despite plenty being a bit upset with that.

Without success there, all we have is a group of CSG experts who have a large unproven lease which will have a higher risk rating, who also have some business options to make hydrogen with renewable electricity. Not their scope of expertise apart from some of the business end.

SO...if Nomgon fails I think EXR struggles for a long time until they can find substantially more gassy coal beds and possibly prove one up in 2023, OR have success at Grandis but thats going to be expensive just to start.

Therefore, a serious price wont be reached for a very long time, so the share price would probably not be very good. I think everyone here acknowledges that. Its pretty obvious and thats the end of the market we are in..EG IVZ a good example. 88E another.

I'm not providing financial advice, just what I can see as a punter having a crack in the ASX Micro Caps lottery like you are. I'm just not complaining about what appears to be a well thought out and professional approach to leading a new coal seam gas industry in a difficult country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.