ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Just doing a quick dive into Nomgon's drill history... and it's pretty astonishing. Todays announcement is nothing but positive and a massive derisking point in the companies journey. I take no worry from todays reaction (of the 66 stocks I follow.... 61 were B/E or red, mostly red) - these days happen and mean very little if you're a long term player.

A breakdown taken from the most recent annual report:

Nomgon 2 - 548m depth / 72m Coal
    Nomgon 3S - 664m depth / 78m Coal
    Nomgon 4S - 202m depth / 33m Coal
    Nomgon 5S - 450m depth / 47m Coal
    *Nomgon 6 - 501m depth / 84m Coal

Obviously above doesn't include the initial Nomgon drill which was the cornerstone for the zone.

I don't and won't claim to know enough about water flow or the pilot test process; that's something I'm still very much levelling up on as we speak. However, the results above alongside comparisons of other successful companies/holes/coal counts have me pretty excited for the long term.

Even ignoring the results above... Yangir had some fantastic numbers, Richcairn is running "as planned" (a comforting note in the key factors of todays announcement, I'd put that next to the teams ability to disect it's seismic and continue to hit home runs at a great %) and we've now entered another explorative zone in Bag, not to mention Kingston sub-basin only recently expanded on good results.

The sentiment of the share price running stagnant as these operations updates don't punch the expected growth is potentially correct, potentially not, but I'd much rather be on the side as a holder and continual buyer then be waiting for a time that may suddenly pass by.

Keep feeding that pig management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.