EXR 2.38% 10.8¢ elixir energy limited

I must say the drop in SP almost gave me heart failure. To me...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I must say the drop in SP almost gave me heart failure. To me there is sense of buyer-be-ware in the Ann - that things might not all be good. But I can also read in that there's been hiccups and things are back on track. Frustrating. Beer o'clock came early today. Can't say I am not feeling very disappointed in progress. Back to the original drill crew - Major busy with the opposition. Not good in my books but have to have faith and hope in NY, GEO and BOD. If I was still confident I would buy at current prices but for the first time since I bought in around 2c and with an average price under current SP I am not buying but in a hold. I bought in when I viewed it as very risky/highly speculative and been through various stages of risk/benefit since including dreamtime/rich and now back to my view of medium risk/medium speculative mainly due to my perceived decrease in the amount of CSG estimation since first hit although there hasn't been anything published by EXR to substantiate my perception. Hopefully better progress from now and better op anns. Perhaps all the retail SH's here to make a short-mid term profit will leave providing some stability to SP. Will be interesting to see any investor site comments on this Ann. Where's Lawrence?
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
0.003(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $119.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $12.22K 116.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 975589 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 593598 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.8¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ 16078
Last updated 11.14am 29/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.