EXR 0.00% 14.5¢ elixir energy limited

I don't post too often on this forum but sometimes the level of...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I don't post too often on this forum but sometimes the level of diatribe gets too much and I have to say my piece. I have read each and every post on this thread so far and one statement stands out - "It is not the directors that control the share price". I think people forget that. The other thing that is very evident is that the volume of ultracrepidarians participating in the thread is amazing. It is indeed possible to know everything there is to know about the intricate processes involved with regard to extracting CSG from a well in Queensland and yet that same knowledge cannot necessarily be applied to a well drilled in Mongolia where dramatic variations in geological and other conditions make is impossible to do so. Take your suntanned arses over to the Gobi in winter and show them all how its done. Most of us cannot even start to imagine the adversity of conditions both climatic and geological. Firstly, I am not a "ramper" - there were plenty of them around in the early days that pushed the SP way up to where anyone, not overcome with greed, could have bailed out with a handsome return on their investment. Some hedged their bets, took some profit and remained invested as I did. I'm not happy about where the SP is and I blame the latter of those two attributes which prevent the chart from being a boring flat line - 'greed' and 'panic'. I have no doubt that what just happened to the SP was the result of panic that started and gathered momentum. Everyone must realize that exploration is exploration and when you start pushing a drill head into the ground the unknowns begin to present themselves. I feel fortunate that EXR have got to where they are without an even higher percentage of undesirable events. So there must be 'trial and error', there must be 'best estimates' and there must be 'learning curves' - even for those experienced in the science. If they didn't tell us about things that don't go to plan then they would be in breach of their disclosure obligations. It is unreasonable to expect that each announcement will be loaded with exceptionally good news. Those who have such unreasonable expectations are the same ones that panic and dump and start the market chain reaction. I bought in in 2019 at about 5c and built slowly to over 4M shares, traded and recovered about 90% of my original investment and maintained a holding that kept me in the top 20 until recently when holders have now accumulated more stock than I. My average remains at about 8.5 cents and my advice, if I am qualified to give it is HOLD and for bargain hunters BUY. I am not concerned as this is long term and will not fade away. An enviable sized resource has been secured, diversity has been established with Hydrogen, wind, solar and an Australian resource, partnerships with respectable corporate leaders established, market demand is high and gas prices are high and yet initially, it was all about breaking the ice and getting a foot in the door to Mongolia. Look where they came from! Management are not fools, they focus on their business and their jobs as opposed to the share price. I expect that commercialization WILL initiate a steady upward share price trend and people are critical of Neil continually using that new buzz word. He does it because he is excited about the prospects of commercialization and, regardless of how long it takes to get to that stage, it will happen and they just work away methodically unless that point is reached. We all want it to happen yesterday but due process comes first. So to conclude this long winded post, if you have or had a "get rich quick" thing in mind, bail now. My prediction is that things will start to ramp up from about late 2025 or sooner. I retain a complete confidence in the outcome which EXR continues to strive for. Also remember one of the golden rules of trading shares: "If you can't afford to lose it then don't participate" and if you did invest and lost, then it's probably because you sold. But whatever the case, don't whinge about your losses and don't blame the company for YOUR decision to invest in speculative shares. Pop your money in the bank and rest assured of taking at least 4% annually.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $164.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 191400 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 72000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.