HLS 0.34% $1.47 healius limited

Thankyou for the time and effort you have put into your...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Thankyou for the time and effort you have put into your contribution.
    I have the viewpoint that 'selling off something to an overseas buyer is ok, just because they offer a pocketful of silver' is not good for us as a nation.
    We are fast becoming a nation where we go 'belly up' to anyone who comes along and wants our resources (mineral, land, water, IP, political stability) on the cheap and not contribute a fair amount towards our nation's future in form of taxes and royalties (on non renewable resources).
    We should not have to pander to China to sell our products to them .... we have them, and if they need them (which they do), they will come and buy. In many cases there are probably not economic or political alternatives for China.
    By all means trade, but let us control the means of production.
    I do not like us beingthe target of OS companies/countries coming along, treatingus as a quarry and digging up, carrying away our non renewable resources while paying us (the people through taxes/royalties) minimally and leaving us with just a big hole in the ground and possible environmental damage.

My 'bottom line' opinion is that I (& we) should not aspire to be or end up being tenants of or peasants to overseas interests in our own country. Unfortunately, we are currently well on this road.
    [And yes, I appreciate some of the issues as I am a holder & would like to be longterm of BAL,
    but have been sorely dusappointed as a shareholder at the of selloffs of Aconex, Sirtex and Spookfish to overseas interests for a short term 'pocket of silver' which in general be blown on 'consumption spending' ]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
-0.005(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.063B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.50 $1.46 $1.339M 908.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 14378 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 915 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.