PDL 0.00% $5.18 pendal group limited

Hey mate, listen close and hard. I won't need to offer fair...

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Hey mate, listen close and hard.

I won't need to offer fair price for your house if you were: getting divorced, needed OUT as quickly as possible because you can't stand living with the lunatic you bore kids with, you lost your job, and rising interest rates are decimating your finances. Okay?

I've previously put owners in their place who wanted a "fair price" with me being the only willing purchaser in sight. I have money and lots of it, a senior government job, and a pristine credit rating. People like me get financing in any market conditions.

1999, Blacktown divorcees wanted $110,000, we pushed them down to $80,000
    2013, a Vietnamese pensioner desperately needed to unlock cash for $250,000, we pushed him down to $215,000 and then $200,000 after inspections
    2016, an old-age pensioner desperately needed to move to a retirement home and wanted $210,000, we pushed her down to $150,000
    2022, a Polish immigrant need to take cash out to support her disabled son, wanted $250,000, pushed her down to $215,000 and that's generous of me because I would have asked for more if it wasn't for her son

I may not get your house, which doesn't matter to me as I have plenty of choice and access to renovators who can make any home I want 10 x prettier than where you live. But you won't get my money when I'm the only one offering to buy and the clock is ticking on your financial doomsday.

I have $500k+ sitting in the bank and blood is starting to run in the water thanks to the RBA. 2023 is going to be a good year for buyers.
    Last edited by SaltyInvestor: 28/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.