SPR 2.10% 81.8¢ spartan resources limited

Ann: Non-Binding Indicative Proposal from Rivet Group, page-41

1. 11,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6140
    Hey Bobby,
    I have been thinking much the same thing for quite a while now (but no dice yet!).
    I have posted quite a bit on it, so.... will keep it short. My view is RMS is the logical buyer of GCY.
    WGX has stated it plans to focus on AME and its surrounds (It sold out of MGV not so long ago too, so they are showing little interest, as for me, MGVs high grade open pit would feed into GCYs plant nicely). Plus, WGX continues to be a very.... under-performing stock operationally.
    As for SLR, they seem to have their hands full as it is (but anything is possible).
    The GCY board have decided that they prefer to be making the decisions, versus simply being a sitting duck (though I am not overly excited about how much GCY had to give away).

RMS have a lot of gold at Mt Magnet, so much so, that they keep looking at expanding their plant. Just seems strange to me that for perhaps double the price of any expansion, RMS could increase their milling capacity by buying GCY.

@pbawley - Agree, though GCY has in the past had to fight for its life, not many miners survive admin (a true credit to the board & team on the ground right now).

There are lots of questions (though seeing they submitted the mining lease as announced by FFR, is a good start), but I guess I still feel that the stock is worth so much more, even if the merger fails. GCY has a good few years left before they really must get desperate. The current POG is going to help the bottom line, with GCY likely to see an average sale price of over $2500 AUD, so I am still slightly optimistic that the debt may indeed get close to being paid off by mid next year.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.8¢
Change
-0.018(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $905.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 84.0¢ 81.5¢ $3.013M 3.654M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 43589 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 128436 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
82.0¢
  Change
-0.018 ( 1.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
83.3¢ 84.0¢ 81.5¢ 625197
Last updated 14.38pm 18/06/2024 ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.