ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Ann: NON-BINDING LETTER OF INTENT SIGNED, page-52

1. 21,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2142
    cougarproof. " Not only that, it goes further, read back all your pro Ray James comments, you are even now speaking for him, in a recent post to me you said "he agrees with you" so you have either spoken to him about my comment or you are speaking for him, either way it's a breach of the Hot Copper terms and conditions, you cannot be a mouth piece for the company."

Now let's get this straight once and for all, or I might just take this further. You are so ill willed about Icon, you are bordering on being paranoid. I don't know how much you have lost personally, but, you are now jumping to crazy conclusions and by putting your inferences on HC, I have no alternative but to reply.
    But, I have replied a hundred time to you over MANY years, THOUSANDS of words, HOURS of my time, and I can assure you that this will be the very last time I will be replying to those who obviously don't trust me and has now gone viral with false accusations.. But I'm not leaving the ICN forum by a long chalk.

THIS is what I said in that post.cougarproof in reply to yours of 5 9 2022, to which I related that Ray James "agreed with you."
    ."Only one well, Keppel, has been found (so far) that has "conventional" gas i.e. doesn't need to be fracced. But ATP885 IS still a new gas provence.Being cash strapped, this is what's happening now. NEEDS the partner or funder to fully explore it.No point going over what happened with Chevron. Completely new ball game with fossil fuel and fraccing being literally banned from funding in Australia. (HAS changed in the US and Europe)

*****QUARTERLY REPORTFor the period ended 30 June 2022
    Highlights of planned operations.• New Keppel (3D) Seismic Survey planned in 2 HF 2022.• Studies progressing on final seismic survey design over 300 sq kms.Reprocessing of seismic and well data review (including new survey) beingprogressing with very encouraging results.• .
    Icon is currently finalizing a 300 sq km seismic survey centered on the Keppel No.1 well
    location.
    The survey will be utilized to locate a new well, Keppel No. 2 to enable the
    best estimate of the porous fractured zones penetrated in Keppel No.1.

The nature of this fractured zone has characteristics which could allow the well to flow
    without the need for fracking.
    Without the need for fracking, confirmation of a
    commercial flow from this well would have enormous ramifications for savings on
    fracking costs
    and a positive effect on Environmental issues.

Cougarproof. THAT"S where Ray James AGREES with you, IN WRITING in the June 30 QR. To imply that I have spoken to Ray James about your post on HC is ludicrous.
    There were no specific zone identified from Chevron's drlling, so, specific details couldn't be published, except those of Halifax1. And there were "difficulties", the pressure was extreme in some wells and one even blew up and had to be shut down. It's on the record!! That wasn't a concern, it just made them difficult. In fact high pressure is a positive for the production of Hydrogen.
    This is a NEW BALL GAME and us spending hours going back to 2013 is irrelevant and a total waste of energy.
    Take a look at Page 11 of the 2015 AR to see what Chevron thought of ATP855.
    And go back to June 2013, when Beach paid Icon $18 million for a extra 4.9% of the ATP855 project, valuing it at Over $360 million and that just with UN tested drilling results!!!
    And do you reckon that Beach would put in writing what REALLY happened in PEL218?? And I didn't say anything about that being on the public record. Hav a good read.
    If you are going to print such blatantly incorrect inferences, you are completely distorting not only what I said, but, putting my character in disrepute.
    I'M on the Public Record BIG TIME. Member of HC since 27 4 2010 (12 years and 5 months 15 days less than you) 16,972 posts, 38,009 Likes and 168 Followers.
    I RESPECT all HC readers and their opinions and what you are saying puts all of that at risk!!!!!!!!!
    IF you have any concerns about Icon, you own it, have the guts to front Ray James one out and stop taking this weak way of getting things off your chest anonymously posting on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.