ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Absolutely not, I had no idea that Ray James "was an investor"...

1. 21,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2077
    Absolutely not, I had no idea that Ray James "was an investor" in Lake Resources when I made my first, of many, purchases in LKE, all VERY modest, and still very modest, but, extremely rewarding. I'm a 78 year old pensioner. I learned of his large holding from seeing the Top 20 in the 2020 Annual Report and that's when I bought my largest holding which has given me such an excellent reward. So, YES, Ray James did, indirectly, influence my serious investing in LKE. But, nothing of what your cynicism implies..
    I had been researching lithium, graphite and nickel, for some years as I was very confident that what had happened to fossil fuel and to Icon specifically, that batteries would have to be the future for motor vehicles etc. Making lemonade out of what had become a significant lemon with fossil fuel.
    I have taken positions in 4 different companies, all at grass roots level, as small caps are the only ones that I am interested in. I'm not interested in dividends. Those decisions have completely erased the relatively large losses that resulted from what happened to Icon in 2015. I still carry some losses in Icon and have been buying a few more since the LOI. But I have absolutely no interest in the financial outcome from the LOI, or, anything else that Icon does, if successful. Just like to see a positive result to my 20 year old decision, and, I had NO IDEA who Ray James was when I first bought into Icon. And, I didn't sell enough ICNs when they went to over .60, I thought that they had a great future. They still might have!!!!!
    Inquisition over cougar. Quit trolling. Get a life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.