ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Firstly gassed, this is a pubic forum that you have chosen to...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Firstly gassed, this is a pubic forum that you have chosen to endlessness ramp ICN and Ray James on despite the poor performance of ICN and its director, the inquisition will be over, and I will go away when I dam well please.
    So let me get this straight, thousands of ICN investors, many of them pensioners much like yourself, have lost significant sums of money in ICN shares while its director has paid himself millions, left the ICN shareholders with a high-risk shale exploration permit that no one wants, that has a multi-million-dollar rehabilitation monkey on its back, all the while, investing his earnings in an Argentinian lithium project and making a small fortune to add to the already substantial amount he has drained from ICN coffers.
    ICN is an energy company is it not, shouldn't have Ray had ICN invest in the lithium mine?
    Glad you got in on the LKE action also gassed, remarkable coincidence that it is.
    The strange thing about all this, and what I'm having a hard time getting my head around, for years you have been a Ray James fan boy, I haven't counted but probably no exaggeration to say you have posted hundreds of extremely pro Ray James comments, yet not a mention on this ICN forum of this LKE investment that I can find anywhere, why would you not mention how well Ray has done with LKE to endorse his capabilities and shrewd investment nous I wonder?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.