ATR 0.00% 61.0¢ astron corporation limited

I'm quite confident the deal will go through, barring unforeseen...

1. 3,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I'm quite confident the deal will go through, barring unforeseen issues.

The strategic benefits to Energy Fuels are manifold; they're getting 50% of the whole Donald tenement at half the NPV of Phase 1 alone; being cashed up and debt free also provides a strong imperative to "do something" which, with this particular project, fortunately happens to tick all the boxes; and one senses from the body language of the CEO that he's just as excited to get this deal done as is Astron.

As for the share price, if the agreement is signed I just for now can't see it rocketing past its recent highs (low 70s).

Tiger Brown has seemingly left a lot on the table, but Astron's circumstances (financial position, Donald now being the only string to its bow, and lack of any real mining experience) warrant a LOT of insurance premium being offered up front. The beautiful thing is that positive news on the deal will remove so much of the risk from Astron as an investment - risk being just as important as the upside - which in our case could see a NPV comfortably exceed the current $5 or so Phase 2 valuation, as each step on the way to full production is successfully dealt with.
    Last edited by Tapdancer: 10/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 61.0¢ 61.0¢ $915 1.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7720 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 5500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.