OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Ann: Non-Binding Offer for 21% Stake in I.Destinasi Sdn Bhd, page-36

1. 1,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2058
    Just because we paid 63M Ringgit doesn't mean that is what was received. You forget the old BOD and their ways. There is no way the person who sold their shares in IDSB to IOU received the full amount. That I know for sure. That is not a reflection on this BOD - it was the old BOD that did the transaction - but seriously, bow did ASX approve this announcement?
    - Non-Binding
    - Incomplete
    - Haven't established who the buyer is
    - Need a valuer appointed to access

I could go on about this, but at the end of the day, the positive news is it looks like we are moving towards selling IDSB. What the final value will be is the question, but perhaps we now know the low-ball offer is $13M AUD (as long as it is a genuine offer). Perhaps we can get more than that. Who knows? Those funds if used wisely by the board to buy into other businesses or take them over, would give us the turnaround in revenue we so desperately need. Although I think it is a rubbish announcement at the moment, if it comes to fruition I believe there is then hope for this company. It would really depend on what their next move is after that.

In regards to the CR, it seems Clee has impeccable timing and so lucky it was the first CR he apparently had no investor interested and had to foot the bill himself, because now it looks like a great investment - and all turned on a dial within a few days.

Anyway, lets hope we have a higher bid ( I think we will ) and the BOD can get down to turning OVT around. They have continually said they have no working capital to do anything meaningful with the business. Well, with a sale of IDSB they would have that capital. Time for them to quit complaining and become and effective BOD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $689 172.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 648707 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6955914 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.