MTH 5.71% 16.5¢ mithril resources limited

My maths appears to be different than others maths on this...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    My maths appears to be different than others maths on this thread.

New Range Gold will have 17 million shares after their consolidation and a market cap of 2.7 million CA

MTH with 3.26 billion shares (jeez, a lot of shares) and $9 million cap, I guess more like $6 million now.

Divide MTH shares by 1000 for 3.26 million, divide new range shares by 18 to get just under 1 million. MTH is valued at almost 3.5 times the value of New range and that is relatively consistent to their respective market caps with MTH at 0.03 share price.

The TSXV listing sounds sensible, I don't know if it will make much of a difference but at least TSX investors should have greater experience and comfort investing in Mexico. New Range offers nothing exciting with their projects but they have a tiny market cap so why expect anything else.

I like the proposed name - Pinnacle Silver and Gold, no mistaking getting poised for a precious metals run. By the time the dust has settled with the merger and capital raised then at least drilling could be at a time of a potential positive move in precious metals? Before this I preferred to ignore that I had MTH shares and intended to check how it was travelling when POS got to US $30. I think there are more positives than negatives with this move but that is because I think the maths is fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $13.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $78.46K 460.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 107268 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.