MTH 0.00% 12.0¢ mithril resources limited

Thank-you RaynyDay,very insightful commentary.Let's face the...

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Thank-you RaynyDay,

very insightful commentary.

Let's face the facts everyone, its is cheaper to buy Oz of Gold on the market than it is to drill for it and upgrade resources.

Who is the mysterious investor @ CAD$3M?

I saw an interview with Pierre Lassonde on ***** News; https://www.*****.com/news/2023-03-06/Gold-to-reach-2-400-by-2028-as-geopolitical-tensions-mount-central-banks-purchase-more-bullion-Pierre-Lassonde.html

He note only was head of the World Gold Council but also Chairman Emeritus of Franco-Nevada and CEO of Fireside Investments.

He predicts Gold @ USD$2400 this year (25% upside), meaning possible 200-300% on spec juniors.

Interestingly during his interview he divulged that the finance minister of Ontario came to him for consultancy re; critical metals i.e. copper and also silver, gold and how Ontario would become a leading in the mining of these metals.

I do not want to get too excited, but I am bought more MTH @ $0.002, and have a large buy @ $0.001, also NRG @ CAD$0.01-0.015.

I see what you see, I was just playing the devil's advocate for the HC crowd so they do not label me as a "pumper" or advocate for these companies.

I see a 3rd company perhaps 1st Majestic and or McEwan buying out the RTO entity, your thoughts?

I see alot of micro caps consolidating at the command of larger explorer, producers.

Once the USD$ shytz itself due to printing trillions comes to roost, Gold is heading north due to the inflationary effects.

Do you notice that Gold and Silver were some of the few assets that did not increase due to inflation over the past 18 months?

Food, Energy and Gold/ Silver

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $11.84K 97.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5100 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.