BPT 1.33% $1.52 beach energy limited

So Brett took over at the end of February and has been in the...

1. 4,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    So Brett took over at the end of February and has been in the job now just over 3 months.

Nothing ever happens quickly but I get the feeling that he is clearing the decks of all the inefficiencies, poor decisions and general malaise at BPT.

Yes we have kicked some own goals here for sure but some of the things that have happened have been out of the company's control. That's not an excuse for the company because sheet happens all the time and the true measure of a company is how they recover and manage these road blocks.

BPT, and the shareholder base, was rocked by the latent true position of the company re resources etc a year or two ago and it's more than likely it changed the way they report stuff. So I would be thankful that this stuff is coming out in real time and not as a surprise some time down the track where all it manages to achieve is distrust and disappointment.

Strategic review is going to be key - and we are getting a few snippets now - that will set the tone of the company looking ahead. One other variable is what SGH's influence is in all this and are they driving an agenda that will see BPT and its shareholders thrive.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.020(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.467B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.54 $1.55 $1.51 $6.834M 4.478M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 191983 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.52 160126 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.