GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Non-Cash Impairment, page-77

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    My point that you failed to understand was that history has shown that inflation and devaluation offset each other over an extended period of time.
    A proportion of SDV development costs rely on USD while some relies on Pesos.
    My figures showed 12 months to June 30 2019 - devaluation against USD was 47% while inflation was approx 56% to update the chart I posted. So I believe the chart was a fair representation.
    However it swings over > 2 years of production development will not have a major impact on costs in my opinion. I have no idea why you were discussing monopoly money. The reality is given the unpredictable nature of inflation, many in country goods and services providers choose to transact in USD for stability.
    The issues facing development of SDV range from choice of technology, training of locals from construction - ie delays in pond lining due to skills shortage. Potential JV partners for funding and expertise. Dealing with local officials. The list goes on.
    I would be just about the most bullish poster in regards to the potential for SDV and likelyhood of completion. So I believe you misunderstood my point that swings in currency vs inflation are a distraction to the key issues regarding development.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.