BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Would you really have bought in now? Given the same scenario...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Would you really have bought in now? Given the same scenario that you present I may have done the same thing........if I was a gluten for punishment......or an amateur investor......which I am......and had a unfounded belief or hope that the CEO of BUD can polish this turd so that it shines so brightly that the SP can get back to 2c (2 f*ing cents!!!!!) I can’t believe that I even said out loud!!!! 2 f*ing cents!!!!!!!!.......what was I saying? Oh yeah, had a few beers by now as it’s still early in the evening here in Guinea......Do I put 3.2m at 0.005 tomorrow just to buy a exorbitant Emirates flight back to Australia? Because that’s pretty much all that 3.2m shares would by at the moment. I’ve never posted any comments about DM because I do not know him, his history or his current situation ( my failure in due diligence maybe?)......Whatever......But this comment is directed directly at you DM....Get your f*ing cheese cloth out, a bit of brasso and start polishing this turd for f*s sake. We are not f*ing numbers, we are people that believed in your vision, product and ability. Step up brother!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.