BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Non Cash Impairment, page-124

1. 1,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1061
    No, I don't agree with your sentiment at all. You could (and should) have sold out over a year ago. You admitted this yourself...just one more quarter. But you still hold THIS company in the hope you will recover your capital. There are plenty of OTHER companies that offer much better prospects of recovering your capital.

"Any current holder, doesn't deserve a good outcome here according to you, humans like that I don't abide." This isn't about what you "deserve". You will get whatever investment outcome your investment actions deliver. If you choose to hold a rubbish stock, then you will get rubbish performance. Don't get upset when people go to lengths to point out why the stock you hold is rubbish, and they prove to be right. You can choose to hold it, or not...this action alone will determine your outcome.

Plus, I have encouraged shareholders to take action to help save their investment. Hardly, the words of someone willing a complete bust on all holders.

And let's note here that you are the one resorting to insults and categorising me as a "sub-par individual". No, you are viewing everything I write through your own lens, but HotCopper is not a vacuum for your own willful ignorance.

This is an exercise in personal psychology and you choose (yes it is a choice, even if a sub-conscious one) to side with holdy's "opinions" on this rubbish company. Holdy, has put enough "content" on here that it can now only be taken as satire.

In my opinion, there is plenty of evidence to indicate BUD will be a complete capital write-off (it has negative equity for crying out loud, and falling revenue - but Holdy's not sure why the auditors wouldn't agree to cook the books). I might be wrong. I might not. AT the end of the day, all one can do is choose whether to own the stock or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.