BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

@Holdtight Good work on the stalking. Perfectly normal...

1. 1,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1061
    @Holdtight Good work on the stalking. Perfectly normal behaviour.

And no, everything I have posted here is based on actual financial disclosure (i.e evidence), which I have read and analysed critically. And for the record, I have pretty much been correct

The reality of this is, of every single person who has ever posted on this BUD forum, you are the one who has provided the most destructive posts. People, through their own insecurities, have sought your opinion. But your opinion is so conflicted through a mixture of infatuation for the CEO, personal gain and gross incompetence. And above all else, you have been wrong, oh so wrong, you couldn't be more wrong. The financials prove it, the sp proves it, the continued suspensions from incompetence and deceptive conduct prove it, the continued cap raises prove it, the continued dilution...

Your analysis of BUD has been so appalling biased and blatantly wrong it has become nothing short of lunacy.

Now, let's see if BUD trades again after this latest show of incompetence. I'm sure you will tell everyone here the sp will get back to 10c.

A question for all the holders here, who have lost more than they wish they had. If Holdtight wasn't on this forum, would you have sold already?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.