BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Hey @McKhenry, for me the story remains the same. Get to...

1. 2,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1937
    Hey @McKhenry, for me the story remains the same. Get to profitability. The road has been anything but smooth. Some due to management errors and some due the global markets ( Covid, chip shortage and shipping ). The SP is suppressed badly due to lack of confidence. To me it looks like everyone is out. In fact, sentiment has never been as bad. Even your sentiment is sell. The majority of posters here are sore losers, wishing to say I told you so. Everyone seems to forget the SP went to 10c from 0.06c. Market cap was $330m at that point.

From here I see new Bod members being announced and a new CFO employed. Launch of the downlight in the USA. I think this is what saves the day. The USA buildings are finally moving to downlights. Philips hue have been selling 200k downlights a month at $65. LIFX downlight is a better light with no hub and will be sold much cheaper and still have a 40plus margin. Continued EBITDA positive months. Jan was up 146% on this time last year. Those numbers wont continue but there will be solid revenue growth from here after they did what was necessary to get EBITDA positive and smooth out the seasonality of sales.

Assuming the court ticks of on the clerical error for employee shares 2 years ago, the stock should be back Friday or Monday. After the auditors marked goodwill and patents at zero I assume there will be some selling. I really cant understand why they would do this, but I will be a buyer. End of the day, LIFX is a great product and brand and has a value to someone far greater than the current $28m.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.