BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

You can sustain losses when you have consistent either linear or...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    You can sustain losses when you have consistent either linear or exponential growth, we don't, the bottom line is not supporting the top line. This company is just not quite scraping by and slightly eroding their cash position.

The talk is no capital raises on the horizon, but one thing we know for sure, is that language will soon change with some empty rhetoric that attempts to silver line the storm clouds.

The gate is seemingly getting shut after the horses have bolted, over and over again with this stock. changes that could have impacted positively are made after they become irrelevant, time and time again. I have no understanding as to how the T20 can still be supportive of management.

If anyone is seeing any upside in this, please share if you do? I wouldn't be able to raise $1 off the current and historic financials, so I guess we have an inevitable CR coming in the next 6 months, at what 0.4c?

Well it has been a very expensive lesson and one to cherish if I hope to make it back, never think you know more than the market, go with your gut and don't be swayed by the opinions of others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.