ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2205
    So I take it as good news that R. Friedland is on the board (the market appears to, and I am loving that) and with his business and connections/general cred, this should make it make it considerably easier to raise necessary funding for Co Ni plant.
    Does anyone here have a grip on, or knowledge of R. Friedlands' management style vis a vis CRs with regard to other company's that he has managed/controlled previously???? Would be v interested to hear if someone has some clues.
    Further, from what I read in the recent Presentation, management stated the EIS is approved, I thought that if they were going to do the Co Ni scenario on top of the Sc, that CLQ might have to lodge an amended or separate EIS. So I take it, that is not a concern.
    Other stuff I liked was, the Presentation makes a super compelling case for getting into Co asap. I also liked a lot that, outside of the Congo (where majority of production goes to China) CLQ has the biggest high grade deposit known and they can extract at a very economical price point. Must say that I was thinking the Sc and water story was where CLQ was headed more immediately, the Presser makes v clear management has other plans, but am happy to be onboard with this development. Some of this has been noted here before but this is a great story to be riding.
    By the way, how much does one of those Co Ni plants cost?
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4837 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 2091 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.