HMD 0.00% 1.4¢ heramed limited

I think Ron just hit burnout. It’s a real thing and a genuine...

1. 2,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 908
    I think Ron just hit burnout. It’s a real thing and a genuine mental health issue. The bit about committing to buying $500k of shortfall plus everything else was probably just a bit of meltdown in his own mind… dunno? I know from working with derivative trading that burnout is very real and very much misunderstood until it’s too late. I think Kirpa is quite correct that Ron was really struggling BEFORE he took on the executive chair role at HMD.

The new guy, Cameron Jones, is a very professional fellow and has negotiated a pretty good deal for GMDx and some overseas investors so I feel that he will be able to assist far more than the previous couple of board members like Emily Slade and Jonathon Hart. Nothing against those 2 however Cameron is more focused on what is currently transpiring here at HMD. Anoushka is also well placed to do something better than the previous guy… and maybe that is what HMD needed after all was a clean sweep of engineering guys and replacing them with younger more aligned executives. HMD is looking like fully funded for a year at least and clearly that will be horrible in terms of dilution but maybe it’s now at ground zero with a plan of moving back up?

I guess from where I sit, at $6-7m market cap and however much cash in the bank with some contractual stuff going on it is a reasonable place to have a punt as a new investor. Sadly I’m an old holder so my investment is pretty much torched until HMD goes ballistic.. such is life as an investor…. It’s going to relist soon enough but at an atrocious share price unless it’s your first parcel. At $50m market cap it’s still going to be a pretty rubbish share price courtesy of dilution but maybe that’s a possible outcome? Maybe it gets to $12m market cap and some new holders can slap themselves on the back about an easy 2x return… dunno??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.945M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $16.07K 1.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2204879 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 165393 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 225000
Last updated 10.28am 22/05/2024 ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.