SPA 0.00% 1.8¢ spacetalk ltd

Thanks but have already a CEO role that I am currenlty...

1. 8 Posts.
    Thanks but have already a CEO role that I am currenlty fulfilling.

The issues with the business at the moment is that it is vulnerable to new entrants who could easily go to China and find a good quality low cost kids smartwtach supplier that they re-brand and launch at a lower price. In this scenario, there would be a number of existing SPA customers who would swing if the price was right. SPA does not have a retention strategy like Xplora does. There are very little barriers to market and open to new aggressive low entry entrants that can disrupt the market.

On the other hand, Xplora has an amazing retention startegy, which is tried, ytested and effective.

The other side of the business is the new "Family App" that just launched. This will take Life 360 head on. As a market leader, Life 360 will not sit back and wait for SPA to take it's business and it will fight hard. Does SPA have the capital to go all out and acquire enough customers on their Family App? At what expense? the SPA Mobile MVNO expense? There are too many fronts that SPA can be attacked.

I am also disappointed in that the managment & board killed the international business. I don't agree to have infratsture in overseas markets, but they could've had movd to a partnership/distributor model, whereby they partner with a local organsiation who already supplies other consumer electronics products/services into retailers. This way they maintain and grow the overseas business without having to add staff, offices, local subsidiaries etc. This is simple 101 distribution strategy.

I still have my doubts about the managmenrt team and the board been able to take the business to the next level.

On another note, someone said the board is solid? What value does the ex Premier of SA, who is based in the UK and has no technology experience offer? Maybe I am missing something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.478M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $2.258K 123.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 926576 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 91603 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 59735
Last updated 12.40pm 04/06/2024 ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.