NXS 11.5% 14.5¢ next science limited

Our pathology Courier and I were just chatting about this last...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    Our pathology Courier and I were just chatting about this last night pre a knee replacement for him. His and my brothers both had significant life long post surgical infections and both have family tragically injured by staf infections in hospitals.

He is chatting with his surgeon about using Bactisure and hopes to also access BLASTx. Bactisure is available here (OZ) for surgeons to use now happily. With several other about to be on the market products any share price weakness is a opportunity I feel. A long term hold in cancer blood test rocketed over 100% yesterday for me. BD1 is NOT a recommendation as over hyped yesterday+ D.Y.O.R.! HZR is another slow burn for me not in the medical side DYOR+++++

NSX and several other scientifically proven items/processes needing that BIG last step to commercial release has been a slow burn winner for me financially. I am not a saint and love making money from supporting stocks like NXS. Companys that will have a massive benefit for millions of people as the products come on stream and the amazing scientists and doctors bring them for us to benefit health wise and in our pockets.

Off for a run. My physio said a Marathon this year is not just a pipe dream. That's a real slow burn for me. It hurts a little running at present- it hurts a lot more not running. My addiction
    Have a great day and SLOW gets very very fast suddenly at times. My base line running speed is about my fast walking pace right now. I plan to speed up quickly. Check the graph on the cancer blood test stock for a glimmer of what is possible when NXS fires

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.