SRH 0.00% 5.1¢ saferoads holdings limited

Ann: Non-renounceable Entitlement Issue -Notice to Shareholders, page-4

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I think the three directors we have cannot be improved upon.

The Chairman has significant skin in the game and I don’t think we can blame him for the operational failures. The recently added new director also holds a substantial stake, and has experience in just the area we are trying to transform ourselves into…a hire services company.

Darren is Darren. It’s a mixed report card. He is accountable for the operational disappointments in recent years. But Darren IS SafeRoads! And has a lot of “cred” in the industry. And a massive personal stake in turning the business around.

Like you guys, I’m disappointed in the way things have gone in recent years. But I would much rather have the turn-around effort led by a board and management whose own financial fortunes depend on it. I also have confidence in the competence and ability of the Chairman and Darren, notwithstanding past performance. I doubt it was their fault that there was a fatal accident on site, which has destroyed sentiment for the present.

It’s a highly competitive and somewhat cyclical industry, not an easy one in which to consistently generate profits, as we have seen. The current strategy of developing the rental business (and in two new states) HAS shown promise the past few years, and that project is accelerating. Let’s not throw the captain and helmsman overboard while they are in the midst of trying to turn the ship around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 24617 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.