OVT 0.00% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

It failed before the SPP. Supposedly there was nobody interested...

1. 1,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2058
    It failed before the SPP. Supposedly there was nobody interested in the previous CR for $1.2M so Clee stumped up for the money. That's the reason they gave for him purchasing all of the CR. So if nobody in the market is interested in putting money into OVT and no share holders are interested in putting money into OVT, where are we heading in regards to funds? If we needed that 2M from the SPP to help fund the lawyers and the business and now we don't have that, I wonder what the September quarter is going to look like. We needed the $1.2M for the accountants to sign off on the previous quarter showing we had funds for future quarter. With no new funds and no real growth in profit (as far as I am aware of), I wonder where that leaves us?

Either we need some of the litigation cases to close and receive monies from that, or IDSB needs to be sold ASAP. Otherwise, I have no clue how OVT can fund itself. Profit from iSentric and dividend from IDSB is not enough to keep us afloat. We have been relying on that for the past year, and each quarter, we have had to continually do CRs. Ongoing court cases are sucking us dry with lawyer costs and no end in sight. Depressing days

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.669M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7.172K 2.390M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 25744979 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15544 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.