AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Non-Renounceable Entitlement Issue Prospectu, page-2

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    re: Ann: Non-Renounceable Entitlement Issue P... Well it does not take long for the new boss to look after his own interests and give himself a bonus by the CR at .01 All most a 50% decrease in its last sale. And that sale was a very piddly one.

How is that legal. Fair enough he has allowed us as well to share in his act of sculldudgery but is it in the best interests of the company. His break down on how it will be spent is also appalling. Look s like we will buy an interest in one of his other losing ventures.

IMO I would like to see our recent exploration results fully explored and proven instead of buying into one of his other companies ventures. We had some very good hits, a little bit of follow up drilling and we could see a significant price rise and less dilution. But this guy is all about P+D and not going on with the job. With the doubling of shares on issue is proof he is not genuine in lifting this company.

If you dont believe in what I say do your research and you will see why I am concerned about his style of management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.