WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Hmmmm. this is NOT good! It could hold us up for years. I just...

1. 1,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Hmmmm. this is NOT good! It could hold us up for years. I just read it from the Prospectus! I am out! bad Juju in my opinion.
    Access risk - Native title and Aboriginal and historical heritage It is possible that significant or sacred Aboriginal and historical sites found within tenements held by the Company now, and obtained in the future, may preclude exploration and mining activities and the Company may also experience delays with respect to obtaining permission from the traditional owners and other stakeholders to explore for and extract resources.The Company must comply with Aboriginal heritage legislation, requirements and access agreements which require heritage survey work to be undertaken ahead of the commencement of mining operations. It is possible that tenements may not be available for exploration or mining due to Aboriginal heritage issues (whether in respect of registered sites or not).Under Western Australian and Commonwealth legislation, the Company may need to obtain the consent of the traditional owners or holders of interests in applicable tenements before commencing activities on affected areas of the tenements. These consents may be delayed or given on conditions which are not satisfactory to the Company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.