CYM 16.7% 4.2¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Non Renounceable Entitlement Issue Prospectus, page-48

1. 2,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Thanks for your time Sk1n.

I'm the same having participated in a few raises also recently then seen it go south just after. That's exactly why I sort opinions of others who have been here and done it all before to see if i need my head read. I also have a slightly more bearish opinion than most thinking we will likely see one more big leg down of at least 10-15% this year kind of across the board ( not cyprium specific) before we find a bottom just before we head into recession for most of the world (Australia possibly avoids it again but I'm not convinced). Then I think the central banks of the world will have to be cutting rates again.

The other thing for myself is I'm trading long term only while I get my bearings as I'm still green in markets so I'm not out to take advantage of short term swings. Just one to many things to get my head round whilst I'm gaining experience.

I will see what the share price does over the next few days but as its a tiny amount anyway i will likely just take up my offer then add to my position once finance is approved.

Thanks again for sharing you opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.006(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $64.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.7¢ 4.0¢ $511.1K 11.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 353683 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 19996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.