FGL 9.09% 5.0¢ frugl group limited

Great, just F@#king great.Fact- my Hundreds of Thousands of...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Great, just F@#king great.
    Fact- my Hundreds of Thousands of original shares has been slowly eroded to next to nothing, wouldn't even be worth selling them now as all they would be worth is a carton of Corona beer.
    Now, they are trying to raise more money to continue with this attempt of building a business. A business that has a FREE App. Please tell me how you plan on making money or even having a return of shareholders commitments?
    In the announcement they state "The Company is also pleased to announce that, following receipt of shareholder
    approval at its general meeting on 16 March 2020, the Company has today issued
    unlisted options to each of Jonathan Wild and Sean Smith, both Directors, and to Mr
    Alistair McCall, the Company’s Chief Data Officer (New Options). The New Options
    have been issued to continue to appropriately incentivise these parties for their
    continued performance in their respective roles".
    WTF!!!!!
    They are getting paid a wage for doing what????
    Isn't that incentive enough to do a fair and reasonable job.
    Do we now have to give these people more options to carry on doing such an outstanding job like they have done in the past?
    Or, are we giving them options as an incentive to make them stay, have they threatened to leave?
    If they have threatened to leave, then i say don't let the door hit you on the arse as you walk out of it.
    Said it before, say it again- give this company to the schools to run as a project- bet they could make something out of it.
    Mr Walker, you came on board with this company under the guise of shareholder consultancy, all that you have given me is a huge loss of both money and confidence in any of you ever achieving anything akin to a profitable business.
    I for one will not be investing any more of my money in this as long as the current members of the board are still in a position to control the day to day workings of this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.005(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $5.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.0¢ $23.04K 455.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119999 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 4600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.