SIX 4.00% 5.2¢ sprintex limited

re: Ann: Non-Renounceable Entitlement Issue t... Hi sekrubAm I...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    re: Ann: Non-Renounceable Entitlement Issue t... Hi sekrub

Am I frustrated with this stock? Heck yes. Is SIX an underperforming stock that despite promises appears to be heading nowhere? Heck yes. However, I remain confident that they will turn the corner. Why? I've said this before, but, the key is that they have a market leading product. It was too expensive to produce, however their joint venture ensures that they can now have low cost volume manufactoring that will ensure their competiveness on price with other products in the market. They also now have volume manufactoring expertise and a new network of contacts. It appears that there has been industry response in the US, Japan and China, and the company undertook exhibitions in Florida and Indianna to generate additional interest. There should be stronger global demand in 2012 and further announcements that should ensure a re rating of the share price. The Directors continue to buy heavilly, and clearly have a vested interest in the success and sustainability of the business. As investors, if we don't support this, then we are not helping ourselves. It pains me to dip my toes back in again, and I am very frustrated, however, I'm looking to the future, and hopefully not through tinted glasses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.7¢ 5.0¢ $91.38K 1.711M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34738 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.