WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Ann: Non-Renounceable Entitlement Offer Closing Date Extended, page-33

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Hi TJ, i somewhat disagree, you say the fundamentals are still there, how are we supposed to Believe DC when we have been lied to over and over about waiting on drill parts, blowing all our funds, months on end breaks, trips around the world. Look a few hiccups i can understand and tolerate, but being lied to is a whole new level. If i had to accept anything it would be we Fuc%ed up over spent funds, i can accept we hit unforeseen issues while drilling. But lying to loyalty share holders is where i draw the line. DC dose not need this project nor will it hurt his pocket if we fold, but sure as hell would hurt our pockets. He bloody knows he's cornered us into a corner and knows we are desperate to see this through as many of us cant afford to lose our money we have invested into PRL. TJ everything changes when people start to lie, even the fundamentals change due to lies. People then question was there ever oil in well 1, was the announcements leading us on. Many of us can forgive unforeseen misfortunes reckless spending, but not the lying. A man is only as good as his word. Quote - I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. (Friedrich Nietzsche)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.