WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Ann: Non-Renounceable Entitlement Offer Closing Date Extended, page-38

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    TJ, TJ, TJ, now now my poor boy, lets not let greed get the better of you now my poor disillusioned friend. What i do find out right ludicrous is the amount bull-sheet we are feed to bleed more money out of us. I think DC is getting his ambitions mixed up with his capabilities., tell me TJ Why did DC NOT try his best when they had millions of dollars for wells 1,2,3 ? So tell me TJ why did they not do there best then when funds were on hand ? You say now they are doing there best to get this project underway, little to late ? Or are they trying their best to suck and drain more money out of currently drained holders like parasites. ? Im wondering if this is DC I'm talking to, tell me TJ are you really TJ or DC ? The passed dose not always repeat its self, so don't count on PRL turning around just because its happened in the pass. Now DC, sorry i mean TJ, lets hope your rite because faith alone wont help us. Anyway TJ have a strong drink, choke back a few joints, think about how your going to spend your millions, ohh TJ can ya smell it, smells like success in the air, or is that more bullsheet i can smell coming our way soon ? Chur Bro, Kiwi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.