WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

TJ, TJ, TJ, now now my poor boy, lets not let greed get the...

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    TJ, TJ, TJ, now now my poor boy, lets not let greed get the better of you now my poor disillusioned friend. What i do find out right ludicrous is the amount bull-sheet we are feed to bleed more money out of us. I think DC is getting his ambitions mixed up with his capabilities., tell me TJ Why did DC NOT try his best when they had millions of dollars for wells 1,2,3 ? So tell me TJ why did they not do there best then when funds were on hand ? You say now they are doing there best to get this project underway, little to late ? Or are they trying their best to suck and drain more money out of currently drained holders like parasites. ? Im wondering if this is DC I'm talking to, tell me TJ are you really TJ or DC ? The passed dose not always repeat its self, so don't count on PRL turning around just because its happened in the pass. Now DC, sorry i mean TJ, lets hope your rite because faith alone wont help us. Anyway TJ have a strong drink, choke back a few joints, think about how your going to spend your millions, ohh TJ can ya smell it, smells like success in the air, or is that more bullsheet i can smell coming our way soon ? Chur Bro, Kiwi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.